RECIPE OF THE MONTH
SLOW COOK PORK SIRLOIN
- Pork Sirloin Roast
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- 3 Large Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 1 (12 Oz.) Bag Fine Green Beans Or Fresh
- 2 Large Carrots, Sliced
- 1 Cup Sliced Cremini Mushrooms
- 1 Small Onion Sliced
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Drizzle your pan with extra virgin olive oil and warm over medium-high heat.
- Season the sirloin roast well with salt and pepper and then sear your roast on all sides in the hot skillet.
- Add the green beans, carrots, sliced cremini mushrooms onions, garlic, chicken broth and bay leaves.
- Cook on High in your Slow Cooker for 5-6 hours or on Low for 8-9 hours.
- Serve over tender brown rice with juices.