RECIPE OF THE MONTH
- 1 lb Ground Chuck
- 8 oz Can of Crushed Pineapple
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 Cup of Ketchup
- 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of Prepared Yellow Mustard
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- Add the drained crushed pineapple and cheese to the ground chuck and hand mix together. Divide the ground chuck mixture into four portions, and form patties. In a small saucepan, mix together the ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard. Heat until sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- Place burgers on the grill, and cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Spoon some of the brown sugar sauce over the burgers before serving.