RECIPE OF THE MONTH
THE JUICY BURGER
- 2 lbs Gr. Chuck
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 3/4 Cup of Dry Bread Crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix the following with your hands – ground chuck, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and minced garlic.
- Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Grill 5 minutes per side or until well done.